- All games need to be terminated first. Then you can find the sales dates on our homepage via Tickets > Day and Season Tickets > Dates. Advance sales usually start four to six weeks before the match.
- Tickets can be purchased via our online ticket shop, our fanshops at Flinger Broich and Burgplatz, via ticket hotline (+491803 – 018950, Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; 0,09 €/Min. from German landline networks; max. 0,42 €/Min. from German mobile networks), at our advance booking offices as well as at the box-offices at the arena on matchday (subject to availability).
- An additional fee of two euros per ticket must be paid at the box-offices. The box-offices open 120 minutes before the start of the match. Here only cash payment is possible.
- Tickets cannot be returned in principle.
- No compensation will be paid if the game is canceled.
- Please do not order standing tickets for block 36-39, as this area is reserved exclusively for our Fortuna fans.
- mobile tickets/print@home
- Delivery by postal provider called Deutsche Post (plus postage)
- Deposit in fanshops (Flinger Broich or Burgplatz)
- Deposit at the North box-office (possible from five days before matchday)
- Deposit at the South box-office (possible from five days before matchday)
- Tickets purchased in the fanshops will be handed out directly there.
- Tickets purchased via the ticket hotline are automatically delivered by post.
- Pupils, students, basic military staff and volunteers (up to the age of 27), unemployed persons against proof of purchase.
- People with a valid severely handicapped pass.
- Free children's tickets for children under the age of six can be picked up on matchday at the North or South Service box-offices from 120 minutes before the game starts till the beginning of the halftime
- Reduced tickets can be upgraded at the service box-offices on matchday.
- Subsequent discounts are not possible.
- For discounted tickets, a corresponding discount certificate must be carried and shown to our staff. Otherwise, the difference must be paid on site.
- Reduced tickets are offered in the price categories K08 and K10.
- Tickets for the family block can be purchased via our online ticket shop, via the ticket hotline (+491803 – 018950, Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; 0,09 €/Min. from German landline networks; max. 0,42 €/Min. from German mobile networks), or in our fanshops.
- The family block is particularly suitable for children.
- Children under the age of 6, accompanied by their parents, receive free admission to the family block, but need a free ticket to enter the family block.
- Admission to purchase tickets for the family blocks is only granted on condition that children are taken with you. As a general rule, there is a maximum of two adults per child. Children who have reached the age of 14 do not receive a discount. Exception: Families in possession of an official municipal family card receive the reduced price for their children up to the age of 18 who are entered on the family card.
- Disabled people do not receive any reduction in the family blocks. It is not possible to issue or obtain a free accompanying ticket in combination with a free ticket for children under the age of 6. In this case, the child has to pay the corresponding valid price.
- Children (up to 14 years of age) without any adult accompaniment are not allowed to get access to the Merkur Spiel-Arena.
- In our online shop only membership and season ticket owner can purchase tickets for the family block
You will receive the mobile version of your ticket(s) individually as a document by e-mail. In addition, you will receive the ticket(s) as print@home version in a document for the use of public transport (only available for seats purchased on matchday, with the exception of the family block).
Save the mobile ticket in advance on your smartphone before matchday.
Please make sure that your e-mail provider's app supports the format of our mobile ticket and can read it accordingly.
- Please pay attention to the brightness of your display when entering and increase the level if necessary.
- A damaged display can prevent the barcode from being read.
- If you have purchased several tickets, you are able to send the QR barcodes to other devices.
- Tickets are sold exclusively for private, non-commercial use by the customer. Any commercial resale of the tickets by the customer is prohibited and is reserved solely for the club.
- If the tickets are passed by illegally, the club is entitled to block these tickets and to refuse the ticket holder access to the stadium without compensation or to expel him from the stadium, to impose a ticket block of up to a maximum of five years and/or a contractual penalty of up to 2,500.00€.
- The exchange and return of tickets is generally excluded. If a customer cannot use his ticket for personal reasons (e.g. illness), a transfer of the ticket to a third party is permitted as an exception, if the third party is informed accordingly about our ATGB (ATGB) (https://www.f95.de/tickets/tages-und-dauerkarten/atgb/).
- Fortuna Düsseldorf explicitly warns against illegal ticket trading and distances itself from overpriced offers from third-party providers.
- These offers on online platforms such as viagogo, Ebay or StubHub - which can also be purchased for sold-out matches - violate the General Ticket Terms and Conditions (ATGB) of Fortuna Düsseldorf.
- Accordingly, the club reserves the right to take legal action, including the blocking of the tickets as well as the customer himself.
- Fortuna strongly advises against the purchase of tickets via internet platforms or other illegal sources. On the one hand, fans run the risk of being deceived by counterfeit, invalid or blocked tickets. On the other hand, the purchase of tickets at an overpriced amount promotes the "black market trade".
How to behave if you are denied access to the stadium with invalid tickets:
- Fortuna Düsseldorf cannot guarantee admission to the stadium after the purchase of invalidly purchased tickets through a third party, as the club is not the ticket provider in this case.
- New tickets can be purchased for non-sold-out matches.
- You will receive a form from us, on which we prove that we have officially blocked the tickets. You can submit this to the respective third party and reclaim the money.
- For sold-out games, we cannot guarantee that there are still alternative places left for sale. The club must assume that the purchased tickets could be used twice, so that the same seats cannot be used again.
- Only possible with open sale, requests for top matches can unfortunately not be considered.
- First sale: members only (4-6 weeks before), if tickets are still available the open sale starts afterwards.
- Inquiry by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Tribune /Price: around 25,00€ per ticket (may vary from game to game)
- All information about VIP tickets and business boxes can be found at: www.f95.de > business > hospitality > uebersicht
- For inquiries please contact email@example.com
You will find our matchday box-offices and Service Points as well as the Clearing Points at the south entrance (plateau arrival by tram) and at the north-west entrance (car park P1). Our guest box-office is located at the north-east entrance (car park P2).
- At the Service Points you get deposited tickets, surcharge and children's tickets (please show the transaction number and your identity card/power of attorney)
- At the Clearing Points you can get help if you have problems entering or if you have lost/forgotten your season ticket (repeat printing ticket 10,00€, season ticket 25,00€); problems with ticket purchase by third parties can also be clarified there.
Important: Only cash payment is possible at all box-offices. There is no ATM in the immediate vicinity.
You can reach the Merkur Spiel-Arena by car via the following motorways: From the north via the A52 and A3, from the west via the A44 and A57 and from the south via the A57 and A59. Merkur Spiel-Arena and the nearby Messe Düsseldorf are clearly signposted throughout the city.
From the motorway A44, the exit AS 29 Messe-Nord/Stadion or Messe-Nord/Arena leads directly to the large car parks at the Merkur Spiel-Arena.
After entering the arena and exhibition grounds, drivers follow the signs to car park P1. Parking will cost you on matchday an amount of 5,00€. From there you get to the north-west entrance. Please note that car park P2 is exclusively reserved for guest fans.
If you arrive as a group, please use car park P1 and not car park P2, which is actually used by our guest fans.
For all matches of Fortuna Düsseldorf the fare is already included in the ticket price, there is no need to buy an additional ticket within the VRR network room. The KombiTicket is valid on the day of the event from your place of departure, directly to the Merkur Spiel-Arena for the match, until the end of operation on the following day (3 a.m.) and offers free travel on all means of transport including 2nd class train. You can find a graphic overview of the area of validity here.
On Fortuna matchdays, the U78 Rheinbahn line (tram) usually takes you to the Merkur Spiel-Arena every five minutes. The stop is called "MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe-Nord". From there you can get to the south entrance. After the games, special Rheinbahn trams depart every two and a half minutes from the station. The journey time between Düsseldorf main station and the Merkur Spiel-Arena station is approx. 15 minutes and is the recommended way of transport for arriving and departing.
Düsseldorf International Airport (170 destinations worldwide) is only three kilometres away. Depending on the traffic situation, the taxi ride from there to the Merkur Spiel-Arena takes about 10-15 minutes and costs around 10,00 €. Directions to the Merkur Spiel-Arena can also be found on the Merkur Spiel-Arena Düsseldorf website.
- Apparently drunk, drugged or masked persons will not be admitted.
- Block flags or choreographies have to be registered in advance with your fan representatives because of the fire protection regulations of the arena.
- As a rule, crutches and small pocket umbrellas may be taken into the stadium. For other items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- When buying tickets, please make sure that rollators are not allowed in the upper tier. Elevators can only be used with the appropriate permission.
- If you have any bulky items with you, you can drop them off next to the box-offices at our security service point.
- Inside the Merkur Spiel-Arena you can pay by cash and/or EC card. Please make sure to carry sufficient cash with you, as there is unfortunately no possibility to withdraw money in and around the arena.
- If you have purchased tickets on the South Tribune, we ask you not to carry any fan gear from other clubs with you/ Colours and chants from other clubs are strictly forbidden.
Having any problems or questions on matchday, please contact a guard, fan support or a Fortuna employee at the info box in front of blocks 36-39 inside the south side of the stadium.
If you have any further questions, please call our office on +49211/238010 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.